Among the leading trusted authorities in the precious metals industry, Surrey Gold is fast becoming one of the nation’s largest and most active precious metal dealers. Our customer service reputation, integrity and dedication has resulted in a repeat and referral rate among the highest in the industry. At Surrey Gold, we focus on six key areas to satisfy each and every client:
- Price – We are constantly monitoring the markets and our prices are among the best in the industry. We display both our buying and selling prices for most products. This transparency is hard-to-find within the precious metal field.
- Selection – We offer a wide variety of gold and silver and bars and products. For the safely of our customers, we do not carry an open inventory. Please call one of our locations to arrange a viewing of our current inventory.
- Service – Surrey Gold promises and guarantees that you will receive prompt, helpful and courteous customer service – every time.
- Security – Surrey Gold believes that you deserve the highest levels of security when you make any purchase. You can rest assured that your personal data is safe and secure. From the moment you place your order to the time your order is delivered to your door, your security is of utmost concern to Surrey Gold.
- Convenience – Surrey Gold has four convenient locations and a Secure Mail In Program. Our website allows you to monitor the market and gather information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you prefer to call, we are happy to assist you from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST), Monday through Saturday.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. We guarantee your satisfaction with a refund, return and/or exchange policy. At Surrey Gold, you can purchase with confidence.
Invest in gold and silver
In BC, any gold or silver coin or bar less than 99.5% pure is subject to 12% HST. For this reason, we offer Canadian Maple
Leaf Coins (99.99% Pure) and Gold Bars/Wafers (99.9% Pure). While we do not maintain a large inventory of coins or bars, what we do carry we sell for the lowest prices. Please call us to enquire about our bullion pricing and availability.
Surrey Gold carries a limited supply of physical gold (not on premises) that we offer for sale in the form of Gold Certificates. Each Gold Certificate is backed by physical gold. This is the most efficient way to invest in gold, as we do not charge holding fees. There are no transaction fees, if you hold your certificates for longer than 3 months.
We have a strict limit on the Quantity of Gold Certificates we sell as they all must be backed by our physical holdings of gold. You can sell your Gold Certificate back to us at any time. Or, if you prefer, you can exchange your certificate for physical gold (in the form of gold bars) by paying a fabrication fee of $40 per ounce (note: fabrication time applies).